Self-curing of PRIMA 2000 and PRIMA Quick Bond in:
- Light-inaccessible procedures
- Adhesive cementation of crown & bridge including inlays and onlays
Chemical activator for use with Prima 2000 and Prima Quick Bond
[accordion_item title='Scientific Papers']
- An Evaluation of Adhesive / Dentin Interface of a Prototype Primer / Adhesive Using Scanning Electron Microscopy, Prof. M. Latta, Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska, 1997.
- A Laboratory Evaluation of the Shear Bond Strength of BJM Primer/Adhesive and Prime and Bond 2.1 to Dentin, Prof. M. Latta, Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska, 1997.
- Clinical Evaluation of PrimaBond by the Prep Panel, F.J.T. Burke, R.J. Crisp, Restorative Dentistry, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, 1996.
- MDT PrimaBond Report, 1995.
- Dual-Cure Core Compatibility to DBA using Self-Cured and Self-Etching Activators, B. Zalsman, A. Valdman, K. Lizenboim, I. Suvorov, A. Suvorov, W.A. McHale, H. Dodiuk-Kenig, IADR Poster, Program Number 1116, 2006.
- Adhesive Bonding of a Novel Dual-Cure Composite Material, Contemporary Esthetics and Restorative Practice, p. 2-4, July 2003.
[accordion_item title='Packaging & Order Information']
- Item # 100061
1 Bottle 2ml of Auto-Cure Activator
- Item # 100064
1 Bottle 4ml of Auto-Cure Activator
- Item # 100060
1 Bottle 7ml of Auto-Cure Activator
[accordion_item title='Technical Data'][/accordion_item]
Shear Bond Strength to dentin when used with PRIMA 2000 / PRIMA QUICK
> 18 MPa
> 2 Years