- Direct composite restorations
- Core Build-Up
- Adhesive cementation of posts, crowns and bridges, including inlays and onlays
- 5th generation dentin/enamel-bonding agent
- Combines Primer and Adhesive into a single component for ease of application.
- Compatible with all common dental etching materials and forms an excellent bond with dentin and enamel, any self-cured, visible light- cured or dual-cured.
- Composite, Compomer restorative material and with Composite Resin Cements.
- The colloidal dispersed, spherical, sub-micron glass particles increase adhesion and enhances durability.
- Forms the essential hybrid zone with dentin.
[accordion_item title='Scientific Papers']
- An Evaluation of Adhesive Dentin Interface of a Prototype Primer / Adhesive Using Scanning Electron Microscopy, Prof. M. Latta, Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska, 1997.
- A Laboratory Evaluation of the Shear Bond Strength of BJM Primer/Adhesive and Prime and Bond 2.1 to Dentin, Prof. M. Latta, Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska, 1997.
- Clinical Evaluation of Prima Bond by the Prep Panel, F.J.T. Burke, R.J. Crisp, Restorative Dentistry, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, 1996.
- MDT PrimaBond Report, 1995.
- ADAPT Report, 1996.
- Core Build-Up and Adhesive Incompatibility, Volume 24, Issue 6, June 2000, CRA.
- Enamel-Dentin Adhesives, Self-Etching Primers, Volume 24, Issue 11, November 2000, CRA.
- Dual-Cure Core Compatibility to DBA using Self-Cured and Self-Etching Activators, B. Zalsman, A. Valdman, K. Lizenboim, I. Suvorov, A. Suvorov, W.A. McHale, H. Dodiuk-Kenig, IADR Poster, Program Number 1116, 2006.
- Clinical evaluation by Dental Advisor, July-August 2007.
- Core Build-Up and Adhesive Compatibility, Volume 27, Issue 4, April 2003, CRA.
- Adhesive Bonding of a Novel Dual-Cure Composite Material, Contemporary Esthetics and Restorative Practice, p. 2-4, July 2003.
- Adhesive System Testing in a Clinically Relevant in Vitro Test, Prof. F. Lutz, Zurich University, 2007.
- Clinical evaluation by the Dental Advisor, September 2015.
[accordion_item title='Packaging & Order Information']
- Item # 100222
1 Bottle 2ml of PRIMA 2000
- Item # 100224
1 Bottle 4ml of PRIMA 2000
- Item # 100225
1 Bottle 5ml of PRIMA 2000
- Item # 100227
1 Bottle 7ml of PRIMA 2000
- Item # 100230
1 Bottle 10ml of PRIMA 2000
[accordion_item title='Technical Data']
Shear Bond Strength to etched enamel > 20 MPa
Shear Bond Strength to etched dentin > 14 MPa
Excellent wettability and penetration into the dentin tubules
Forms the essential Hybrid Zone
Shelf Life 2 Years