B.J.M. Q-Ceram is a surface conditioner for ceramic materials such as porcelain and zirconia restorations. This primer dramatically improves adhesion between ceramic surfaces and resin materials. It is used for:
- Preparation of ceramic crowns, veneers and inlays prior to cementation.
- Preparation of fractured ceramic crowns for repair with resin materials
B.J.M. Q-Ceram is a one-bottle primer material, for surface preparation of ceramic crowns, prior to bonding with resin cements. This primer improves cementation of zirconia crowns and does not require additional conditioning such as sandblasting. Its low viscosity and excellent wetting properties promote ideal surface coverage.
- Variables of Experimental Primer that Affect Adhesion Strength to Zirconia, N. Zaltsman, B. Zalsman, K. Lizenboim, A. Khaskin, A. Suvorov, I. Suvorov, A. Valdman, PEF-IADR Congress, Helsinki, Finland, 2012.
- In-vitro Evaluation of shear bond strength RelyX Unicem 2 cement to zirconia comparing 2 primers, Prof. M. Latta, Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska, 2012.
- Cements adhesion to ceramic as a function of surface treatment, K. Lizenboim, I. Suvorov, B. Zalsman, H. Dodiuk, Program Number 402, PER-IADR Congress, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2014.
- Clinical evaluation by Dental Advisor, September 2016.
- Various primers effect on resin-cement adhesion to zirconia and lithium-disilicate, A. Iv, B. Zalsman, K. Kizenboim, A. Valdman and I. Suvorov, Program Number 0119, PER-IADR Congress, Jerusalem, Israel, 2016.
- The Dental Advisor 2017 Preferred Product Award, January 2017.
- The Dental Advisor 2018 Preferred Product Award, January 2018.
- The Dental Advisor 2019 Preferred Product Award, January 2019
- Item # 400055
1 Bottle 5ml of Q-Ceram
50 Q-Ceram Grey Applicators
1 Dappan Dish
|Various tested cements demonstrated good adhesion to ceramic surfaces treated with Q-Ceram.||
|Q-Ceram is preferable for Zirconia treatment.|