Obturation of root canals together with gutta-percha points
- Extremely High radiopacity.
- Excellent wettability and flow properties.
- Outstanding sealing ability.
- IABT Antibacterial technology.
- Long-term stability.
- Moderate flexibility that prevents cracking of fully cured material.
- Low shrinkage.
- Automix Syringe - Saves application time, guarantees consistent mix.
[accordion_item title='Scientific Papers']
- Antibacterial mechanism of novel endodontic sealer, D. Kesler Shvero, N. Zaltsman, E. Weiss, N. Beyth, Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, Hebrew University, IADR Israeli Division Meeting, Tel-Aviv, June 2013.
- Root canal sealers as Biofilm prevention: facts and speculations, M. Solomonov, Эндодонтия, Том VII, No. 1-2, 2014.
- Antibiofilm Activity of Epoxy Sealer with Quaternary Ammonium Macromolecule, T. Becker, M. Solomonov, N. Sterer, R. Bar-Ness, A. Levin, A. Shemesh, The Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine Tel Aviv University, Program Number 0219, PER-IADR Congress, Jerusalem, Israel, 2016.
- Dr. Michael Solomonov, Clinical Cases Report, March 2017
- Evaluating the physical properties of one novel and two well-established epoxy resin-based root canal sealers, M. Solomonov, J.B. Itzhak, Quintessence Publishing Endo 2017; 11 (4): 285-290.
[accordion_item title='Packaging & Order Information']
- Item # 400200
- 1 Automix Syringe 5ml of BJM RCS
- 10 Automix Syringe Mix Tips and Intra-Oral Tips
- 1 Mixing Pad
[accordion_item title='Technical Data']
|BJM RCS will set within 48 hours at 37oC|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
MSDS Root Canal Sealer Paste A EN
MSDS Root Canal Sealer Paste B EN